Natural weight loss is the best approach as anything in harmony with nature brings out the best. We generally misunderstand that weight loss is effectively achieved by going to the gym, exercising outside or practicing weight loss clinics or centers. But Weight loss begins at home. And […]
Month: April 2019
Even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count, job interviewing never seems to get any easier. With each job interview, you are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or […]
Flawless skin is what people want. There are basic thing like using a face pack to get rid of acne scars, or any other patches or uneven skin tone and these should be followed regularly. People often start out on a new routine and then they cannot do that properly everyday which is what can be a cause for re occurrence of the same facial problems. People can also take regular facials from parlours which can be of various types.
The new age has brought with itself a whole new scope for viewing oneself, possibly even changing the way one looks. The latest craze for this generation is well inclined upon how distractedly beautiful one can be and in the race to achieve that people often have opted for cosmetic ailments, basically a try to make themselves look better.
A constant need to lighten and brighten your skin tone is a dominant factor especially in the tropical countries where the only ideal solution to making yourself look better starts with increasing the skin tone complexion to a lighter possibly clearer texture.
The commercial market has in the present decade brought out many a cosmetic ailment, a cream each for all your problems, be it wrinkles or under eye bags, be it spots and freckles or simply tan patches. These cosmetic ailments always have promised uptight and fast recovery from your problems only to realize the problem still persists if you stop applying them.
People with aging surface can use gold facials while people who have dull complexion they can take anti oxidant or fruit facials which can also be done at home. Common fruits like oranges, or apples can be used or even guava and banana to give an anti oxidant rich facial. These however should be done with proper knowledge. If a person does not know the massaging technique, it is a good idea to go to a parlour and then get these done or learn the technique because these can lead to uneven sagging of the texture especially if the person has less elasticity.
There are other important and basic things like having a healthy living is very important. What people usually have in their diet usually shows outside easily. If a person eats a lot of junk foods or has excessive of alcohol, these are not only injurious to the health and cause obesity over time or excess fat deposition but also these can affect the epidermal layers. Excessive of burgers or even the Pepsi can be quite harmful if not done in less amounts. Therefore there are a number of things that we eat has a direct impact on the epidermal elasticity, how much sebum gets secreted and also how badly it affects.
Having a good exercise regime is also very important. This can even be a brisk walking or doing normal chores of the house. These are often important and neglected. If a person watches excess of the television and does less to less work then that person can get obese and may also not get a proper blood circulation. These can also lead to health problems and toxin deposition which can lead to other severe health problems like anxiety and being obese. In fact, obesity is one of the wide causes for which most obese people can be seen to have bad skin texture.
Daily Routines For Fair Skin:
Below are the simple and natural homemade beauty tips for fairness skin that should be regularly done and followed to have flawless fair skin.
A) To Have A Good Balanced Diet:
It is important to have a good balanced diet which contains good sources of Vitamins. Along with these vitamins can also be obtained in good amounts from nuts like apricots, cashew nuts and also from ground vegetables like carrot and pumpkins. Proteins should also constitute a moderate portion of the everyday diet.
B) To Avoid Oily Food:
Excess oily food can cause the excess of sebum production and this can lead to patchy surface. This can also cause the sun burns due to excess deposition of oil on the surface. Therefore these should be controlled.
C) Having Enough Water:
This is a very important thing that many people do not properly follow. The proper amount of water can lead to proper digestion. Proper digestion can help the nutrients from food get absorbed better.
This is another important thing which should be properly followed. This can be yoga like doing various postures which leads to more blood circulation and this can also be some type of brisk walking or something like running or sprinting. These are quite helpful. A person can also do cycling which is often seen as a very good method of blood circulation.
This is a very important thing that should be done in proper amounts. Sleep relieves the muscles and this gives relaxation from anxiety or stress. Enough sleep can help the body absorb nutrients.
F) Less Caffeine Intake:
Excess of tea or coffee or even alcohol or tobacco can lead to deposition of toxins in the body.
This is a very important thing that many people avoid. This helps to get rid of any dead and damaged upper cells. This helps in taking the dirt and grime away and also helps in new cell production.
H) Getting A Proper Makeup:
It is important to use less oily makeup which does not clog pores. Using less oil based products is also a good option.
Best Homemade Beauty Tips For Fairness Skin:
Below are the top 25 essential and natural homemade beauty tips for fairness skin that people should definitely try out and follow on a regular basis.
1. Avocado And Rice Powder Mask:
This is not only a mask but this is also an exfoliator. This is very good for people having dry and sagging surface. People who has dryness and needs Moisturization they can benefit with this. The powder will help to exfoliate and the avocado contains excellent moisturising properties. These can be very helpful.
- People can mix about 1 cup of pulp of avocado which should be ripe and to this about half a teaspoon of grained rice powder.
- This should be applied normally and then after 20 minutes, this should be washed off by scrubbing in gentle motions.
- The mask will soften the surface and then it can be scrubbed easily.
- This should be done as per requirement which can be twice a week.
2. Lemon Juice And Olive Oil Massage For Fairness Skin:
This is very good for those having sagging and old surface. This can be good for those who have clogged pores because warm olive oil will help to open the ores. At the same time, the lemon juice helps to mildly bleach the surface and give a glowing effect.
- About 1 teaspoon of good brand olive oil can be taken and slightly warmed up.
- To this about 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice can be mixed.
- Then this can be massaged on for about 6 minutes and then washed off with a cleanser.
- However, this should not be done regularly.
- This should only be done a few times a week.
- This should be avoided or the lemon juice used in less quantity if these is irritating to the person using this.
3. Tea Bag Soak For Tired Eyes:
This is a very popular method to soothe the tired eyes. People having dry or dullness around the eyelids, can try soaking tea bags in warm water and then take these to get chilled in the refrigerator.
Then these can be put directly over the area and then the person can lie down for about 15 minutes. This is the treatment time. Then the eyes and also the surrounding area will feel freshen. This can regularly be followed to get rid of any patches or even bags.
4. Apple And Honey Pack For Fairness Skin:
This is a moisturizing and anti oxidant mixture. This can be used even when a person is doing fruit facial. This can be a good thing for a paste that can make a person freshen. This rejuvenated and also makes dull surface to improve the complexion. The honey is also anti bacterial and therefore can be good for those having rashes. It is also good for those who need excessive Moisturization. This can be quite helpful to them.
- The apples can be peeled and then grated.
- The juice can be squeezed out and then mixed with honey about 2 tablespoons or as per requirement.
- This can be applied for about 20 minutes and then washed off.
- The antioxidants will get soaked and give freshness.
5. Turmeric And Gram Flour:
This is a very popular agent. Both have excellent cleansing and complexion improving properties. This has been used for generations for various types of occasions. This is used on the whole body of traditional people. Many people still like using this. Both the ingredients are quite easy to find. These are the usual kitchen ingredients. These can be easily bought from the local shops and even the markets. A good quality and grained gram flour is essential or else there could be rashes or infections. Some people are allergic to gram flour and use of turmeric can also give a tingling sensation or burning. This usually happens if there are some abrasions on the surface. The turmeric burning is normal as this contains anti septic and anti bacterial properties. In case this is very irritating or gives further rashes, this should not be used.
In general, this is a normal mixture which anyone can apply and suits most skin types. Even sensitive surface people can use this.
- To prepare the mixture, about 2 tablespoons of gram flour should be mixed with about a pinch of turmeric.
- Then these should be mixed with either plain water or warm milk for those having dryness.
- This should be applied for about 30 minutes.
- To increase the effectiveness, after this is washed with water, a person can do a normal night cream massaging which can further boost the cell regeneration.
6. Oatmeal And Honey For Fairness Skin:
This is another popular ingredient that can be used to give glow. This can be quite easy to make as well. A person should know that oatmeal also has excellent properties of deep cleansing and getting the dry dead cells out.
- About half a cup of soaked and ground to a paste oatmeal can be used and then to this about half a teaspoon of honey can be mixed and then this can be used for about 15 minutes.
- This should be removed by scrubbing circular movements.
- Then this can be washed off and a person can use a face wash followed by a toner.
7. Mango And Honey For Fairness Skin:
Mango is a very moisturizing fruit. However the leaf portion should not be used as this contains itching substance which often gives tingling sensation and can lead to rashes. The pulp excepting for this area can be separated and used. The honey also gives anti bacterial and moisturizing and mild bleaching effects.
- About ½ cup of mango pulp can be used with about ½ table spoon of good brand honey and mixed.
- A person can apply this and lie down for about 15 minutes.
- Then this can be washed off.
- The mango is also rich in anti oxidants and has vitamin C and other Vitamins which can be quite helpful.
8. Turmeric And Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is very effective as a moisturizer and also it has anti bacterial properties. However this is not bleach. But for people with dryness, this can be very helpful. Turmeric is rich in brightening properties and is a very popular kitchen ingredient. A person can easily find turmeric in the kitchen. Turmeric can be a good thing that can be used for fighting off any germs. It has germicidal and anti bacterial properties which can be useful in this.
- About half a cup of good brand aloe gel can be purchased.
- This can be mixed with about half a pinch of turmeric powder.
- This can be mixed and then this can be massaged for about 5 minutes.
- This should be left for about 10 more minutes and then this can be washed with a cotton ball soaked in warm water.
- Then a toner can be used.
9. Orange Juice, Turmeric And Gram Flour:
Orange juice is a very vitamin C rich bleaching agent. This is less harsh than lemon but this is better bleaching agent than tomato juice. People who are not allergic to the citrus juices application, they can try this out.
- About a pinch of turmeric to a few tablespoons of fresh orange juice and a few tablespoons of good brand gram flour can be mixed.
- This will give a mixture that can be applied for about 15 minutes.
- Then this can be washed off. With regular usage, this will give rejuvenation, freshness and also bleaching.
10. Aloe Vera And Lavender Oil Mixture:
Aloe Vera is a very moisturizing agent. This is good for those having sagging surface. Lavender oil has calming properties. This relaxes people who have trouble sleeping or has anxiety.
- A few drops of lavender essence or oil can be mixed with Aloe gel from a good brand and then this can be mixed.
- This should be applied for about 15 minutes a few times a week.
- This can be washed with cotton soaked in water.
- Then toner can be used.
- This gives a clearer complexion.
- This is one of the best and perfect homemade beauty tips for fairness skin.
11. Banana And Egg Pack For Fairness Skin:
This is a very good mixture especially for those having dryness. They can use banana. This is a very mucous like moisturizer which also soothes from inside. The eggs help fight rashes and also give moisturizing.
- About half a ripe banana can be mashed.
- Then to this about 2 tablespoons of raw egg beaten can be used.
- This can be used with a brush and then kept for about 15 minutes.
- Then this can be washed with the help of water and then toner can be used.
See More: How To Maintain Healthy Skin
12. Oatmeal, Tomato Juice With Honey:
Oatmeal with tomato juice can give a very good cleansing. The oats scrub and exfoliate whereas the tomato juice can give a mild bleaching effect. This is also very economic and an easy option for many people so people use the tomato juices an immediate cleansing and soothing. The honey gives moisturizing.
- About a few teaspoons of oatmeal can be soaked and ground to a paste.
- This can be then used with a few teaspoons of tomato juice and raw good quality honey.
- This should be applied for about a few minutes.
- Then this can be washed off with scrubbing movements.
- After that toner should be used. Moisturizer can be avoided because honey is being used.
13. Mint Leaves With Yogurt Mask:
Mint leaves are known for their cooling effect. This can make the complexion brighter. These also have anti bacterial properties and the properties of a toner. This can be good for people with sagging layers and clogged pores. Yogurt is a very good bleaching agent and this is mild and not very harsh to use like lemon juice.
- About a handful of fresh mint leaves can be made into a paste and then applied with about half a cup of yogurt which is beaten and water has been taken out from it.
- This can be used for about 15 minutes and then washed off.
14. Turmeric, Cucumber Juice And Oatmeal:
Turmeric and oatmeal both work as cleansing and scrubbing agents. These are very helpful to make the spots to get normalized. Cucumber juice can give a soothing effect and also a toning.
- Half a cup of mashed oatmeal can be used for this with 2 tablespoons of juice of cucumber and a pinch of turmeric.
- Then this can be used on face.
- This should be done a few times a week and then scrubbed with circular motions.
- Then this should be washed off with plain water.
See More: How To Get Fair Skin Quickly
15. Egg Pack With Gram Flour And Baking Soda, Fruits:
This is a very fruity and very effective pack. This can also make the surface glow very much. This can also get a person rid of the rashes and any other facial problems of irritations. Egg beaten and used on pimples can treat these. In some cases this can be a good treatment for those if a person is not allergic to raw eggs. If a person is allergic to raw eggs, then they can combine gram flour with baking soda in the same process and fruits of choice and make this in same ratios. Baking soda in itself does not irritate the surface, unless the a person is extremely sensitive. At the same time, this treats bacterial infections on the surface which is a common problem for many people these days. Therefore this is a mixture basically for those who have the problem of getting rashes or irritations. They can benefit from using this.
Fruits can be of any choice. A person can make a pulp of guava or papaya both of which can make the surface glow. Apples or even tomato juice can be used for this. Even cucumber juice can be good. However, the pulp of juice should be made into a paste which is not extremely watery and neither extremely dry. It is also advisable to use not use more than a type of fruit.
- The fruit of choice can be made into a pulp and this can be taken about 2 table spoons.
- If this is a liquid and juice has been taken out, then this can be taken about 4 tablespoon or as much required.
- The egg should be beaten and only about 6 tablespoons of this should be taken.
- Gram flour can be used to make the consistency suitable for use.
- Whole wheat can also be used.
- To this use about 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- This can be taken about half a tablespoon if there is any form of allergic irritation.
- Then a brush can be used to use on the face.
- The person should stay lied down for 15 minutes and let the mixture sit on the surface.
- Then this can be washed with a medicated cleanser.
See More: How To Get Fair And Glowing Skin For Men
16. Scrub Away For Fairness Skin:
Scrubbing is an integral part of skin lightening where the scrub often made of grainy ingredient helps you relax your skin whilst improving blood circulation while the coarse face pack draws out the underlying dirt and moisture and cleanses and clears up your face. To make a good homemade scrub simply use grained sugar and salt with a tea spoon of yogurt to make a mixture. Massage well before washing off.
17. Almond Mask For Fairness Skin:
Fairness tips and nuts go well together as the goodness and the nutrition of the nuts overcome the tan patches and the dark under eye bags. To add almond to your beauty diet soak a handful of almonds in milk at the starting of the day. towards the end of the night you can mash the almonds which will be soft now and make them into a paste for your face pack.
18. Lemon Honey Pack For Fairness Skin:
Lemon is considered a good exfoliator as the citrus in it seeks and clears out the dirt and lightens the skin from the dermal layers. Honey is considered a natural soother that brings a warm glow to your skin. so why not mix these two for good homemade beauty tips for fairness. Squeeze some lime or lemon with some honey and use it as a pack.
19. Potato And Cucumber:
Potato much like lemon and lime contains within itself exfoliation powers that helps lighten the dark patches in your skin. Cucumber also a good cooling agent adds a refreshed clear glow to the dulled texture of your face. Use potato juice and mashed cucumber for your face is really a good option.
20. Cinnamon Honey For Fairness Skin:
A pinch of cinnamon is all that is needed for tips to become fair. Honey as mentioned before is a natural healer that adds a glow to your skin while decoding pigmentation and unnecessary tanning. Cinnamon, just a pinch of it works wonders as it clarifies your skin and lightens the dark patches.
21. Fuller’s Earth:
Fuller’s earth or what we call multanni mitti is a natural face pack product often found in lumpsome or powdered form. You can avail this from any of your drug or cosmetic stores nearby. Beauty tips for fair skin never came in such a easy routine where all you do is make a paste of the fuller’s earth probably with some water and apply it for fifteen minutes every night.
22. Tomato And Curd Paste For Fairness Skin:
Tomato much like potato is a natural skin cleanser that allows your sin to open up the clogged pores so that it can breath fine and be healthy. It also is regarded as a good skin complexion lightener, the curd in the pack just helping you get that fresh feel while it soothes down the tan patches and dark spots.
23. Saffron And Milk Cleanser For Fairness Skin:
Saffron is often linked in with fairness as the color itself is used as a metaphor for fair skin. saffron and milk makes a tight face cleanser combination.
24. Bread Crumbs And Butter Milk:
Bread crumbs soaked overnight in milk and made into a paste for a early morning face brightening ritual is a good tips for fair skin. It is one of the popular homemade beauty tips for fairness skin.
25. Steam It Clear:
One of the easiest way to get a clear and fair skin within minutes it to opt for a face sauna where you hover over a warm water bowl possibly with a few drops of essential oil in it as you lock in the area with a overhead towel and allow the steam to make wonders on your face. Steaming is always best beauty tip for fairness skin.